Enjoying the days on your dirt bike? Maybe fancying a new pair of boots? Have a look at our selection, Gaerne’s SG12 are now available 😉
If you’re hesitant on your choice, keep in mind that the SG12 kinda brought the revolution into motocross.
Specifically designed with the riders to arrange the smallest details, Gaerne SG12 present in fact an innovative structure compared to their older siblings: a new protective insert, namely the “Razorback”, allows the rider to avoid excessive compression and the lateral movements, decreasing the probability of getting injured. What’s more, a new sole design grants even more grip and resistance.
Beyond security, what the guys at Gaerne had in mind was a perfect mix of comfort, perfect fit and high-level feeling. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Get yours now at gobig.shop ⚡️
Visualizza questo post su Instagram
Find more detailed features here below:
• Dual Stage Pivot System: this revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne. The first pivot is attached to the “Razorback”. This provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position. The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the riders’ foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or breaking situation. However, it will absorb shock in the case of over-jumping a jump or in the case of unwanted compression.
• Grip Guard: on the inner side of the boot is the all-new rubber “Grip Guard”. You can feel the exceptional grip of the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant padding against your inner leg.
• Front Plate/Shin Guard: this new Thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit. By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace.
• Buckle system: the SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap.
• Gaiter: made of a new Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, the gaiter is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out.
• Interior Lining: on the inside you will find the famous “Gaerne Memory Cell Foam” for the most comfortable feel and fit.
• Heel Cup: the new Heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression.
• Toe-Box: this new design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bikes controls. The entire area is wrapped by a new plastic material which is lighter and provides more comfort and feel for the bike as well.
• Toe cap: the toecap has been re-designed and reinforced.
• Sole: this sole is new in look, but still uses the Gaerne “Dual Composite” anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world.
• Insole: Inside the boot you will find an all-new foot-bed which has been specially molded to correctly support the foot. In the rear portion of the foot-bed, a new shock absorbing material has been used. And in the front portion the construction has been made to allow the foot to vent.